Do you wish to buy a new phone? If so you can buy a chinese android smartphone that comes more cheap and for some devices even better that some models from big companies from the smartphone industry.
So what are the best chinese androis smartphones in May 2016? We already talked about a few best chinese smartphones from May 2016 so now is time for part 2.
Xiaomi Mi 5 specs
The phone comes with a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 428 pixels per inch.
The phone packs 32GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi 5 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 4-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Xiaomi Mi 5 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 144.50 x 69.20 x 7.25 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 129.00 grams.
Meizu MX5 specs
- Display: 5.5-inch 1920×1080 resolution AMOLED display; About 401 PPI
- Processor: MediaTek Helio X10, MT6795, octa-core chip clocked at 2.2GHz
- Graphics: PowerVR G6200 MP4
- Memory: 3GB of RAM
- Storage: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB of storage, no microSD card slot
- Camera: 20.7MP sensor with laser autofocus. 5MP front-facing camera capable of 1080p video.
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Battery: 3150mAh non-removable.
- Dimensions: 149.9 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm
Xiaomi Redmi 3 specs
- – Helio X10 Octa-Core Processor
- – 2GB DDR3 RAM
- – 5.5 Inch FHD IPS Touchscreen Display
- – Dual SIM
- – 13MP PDAF Autofocus Camera With Dual Tone LED Flash
- – 5MP Front Camera
- – 4G
- – WiFi
- – Bluetooth
- – Fingerprint Sensor
- – FM Radio
- – USB OTG
- – 4000 MAh Battery.