HTC Desire 628 comes with a 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS display. Under the hood, it packs MediaTek MT6753 64-bit octa-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM for hassle free and smooth performance of the device. It supports dual sim dual standby with 4G-LTE and other basic connectivity options like 2G/3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS/A-GPS and microUSB 2.0 port.
At the back, there’s a 13MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture and a 2,200mAh battery. The front-facing camera is 5MP and the phone will have dual-SIM support. Finally, internal storage is 32GB with a microSD card slot for further expansion.
HTC Desire 628 dual sim specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19 mm; Weight: 142g
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 5MP front-facing camera, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 28mm lens, 75-degree wide-angle lens,1080p video recording
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 28mm lens, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM Radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2200mAh battery