If you make money transfer in 2019 you need to get this apps. You will get a better fees and much better prices for transfers you do.
Some of this apps have instant transactions and are related with a credit card and will get your money right away to you. This is great if you have clients all over the world or you need to send some money to your relatives.
Revolut is an alternative to the big banks. Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling cryptocurrencies and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real exchange rate.
- Instant spending notifications
- How much you spend each month by category
- monthly spending budgets
- Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
- over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
- Exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate
- Overseas travel insurance
- Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
- Send and request money from friends and family
- Debits and recurring payments in seconds
- Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
- Buy, hold and sell cryptocurrencies at the touch of a button
- Instant exposure to Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP
- Freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
- Turn on/off contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments on the app
Send money abroad quickly and easily, at the lowest possible cost with TransferWise. Hold and convert your money in 28 currencies.
- Send money abroad — it’s up to 8x cheaper than high street banks
- Get a free multi-currency account
- Send money to a family member abroad.
- Send money to a friend
- Pay a bill in another country.
- Pay off your mortgage or loan abroad
- Hold and manage your money in 28 currencies
- Get paid in multiple currencies (AUD, GBP, EUR, USD), without any fees